NOW Supplements, Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) 430 mg, Herbal Supplement, 100 Veg Capsules
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- GOBO: It is popular among traditional herbalists and is still consumed in Japan as a vegetable called “gobo”
- INSTRUCTIONS: Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal Store in a cool, dry place after opening
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Find Most Suitable stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Burdock root is a biennial plant native to Europe and Asia
Sold：156 Wished: 52 Followed: 32
Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a biennial plant native to Europe and Asia. It is popular among traditional herbalists and is still consumed in Japan as a vegetable called “gobo”. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
by Drue Washington
Can’t say right now.
I love burdock so many great health benefits, if you are always on the go and need to take your herbs! I love this name brand I always buy my herbs/ vitamins from them!
by Yvette Herring
Burdock root is a good blood cleaner, it is good for getting rid of toxins in your system!