Carving Knife Set for Meat Turkey, Set of 2 Stainless Steel Carving Fork Guard and Slicer Home Gourmet BBQ Tools Cutlery Knives for Brisket Meat Roast Ham
- CARVING KNIFE SET FOR MEAT HOLIDAY GOURMET SERIES-Be prepared for any roast, chicken, turkey or brisket served this Thanksgiving and Chrismas season with this right tools-includes: 8 inch carving knife and 6 inch flat tine carving fork.
- CARVING FORK FOR MEAT-Comfortable use meat fork with Sharp tip easy to hold roast and turkey for slicing/carving,also can be useful for transferring your sliced meat to the platter and help you stabilize the bird when carving.
- Easy to clean, Hand Wash Only
- LIFETIME WARRANTY-Durable Carving set is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling, this Kitchen Carving Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- RAZOR SHARP-Carving knife made by high carbon stainless steel blades,superior sharp edge retention significantly reduces sharpening and easy maintenance.
Sold：288 Wished: 58 Followed: 59
Whether it’s Thanksgiving, the holidays or any large family get-together, carving the turkey or roast can be a daunting experience if you’ve never done it before.
Even if you’re a skilled cook, those expectant hungry faces and the sense of occasion are enough to make anyone feel nervous!
Don’t panic. To ensure you get the job done well,with this carving set you could deal it by yourself.
So there you have it, the step-by-step guide for stress-free turkey carving! Simply remove the legs, breasts and wings, then slice and serve.
And don’t forget – the key to a juicy, moist turkey lies in leaving it to rest before you start to carve.
Now that you know all that there is to know about carving up a turkey, it’s time to put words into action and get carving!
The Holiday GOURMET Meat Carving Set includes:
Gourmet 8″ Carving Knife
Gourmet 6″ Straight Meat Fork
Care and Upkeep
General care for your knife is not complicated. By taking certain precautions while using, cleaning, and storing your knife, you can ensure that it’ll be on-point when it’s slicing time.
Rinse once it is used up.
Dish detergent can be used.
Hand wash recommended instead of dishwasher
Do not cut bones with carving knife set
Most importantly- to extend the knife’s service life, it must be rubbed completely dry after use.
Please confirm whether the sizes of the carving fork and knife are what you need before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.